Incorporating a Singapore Company for Foreigners


Drawing-up your own business in Singapore? Exquisite choice! Singapore is one of Asia's most bustling business hubs for company formation, an island ripe with opportunity for all who come seeking for it. Our team at UPVUE asserts you the guidance with the foremost ways to register your start-up:

Our Process

When you're ready to proceed we invite you to follow the below 5 easy steps. We will then work with you to have the company incorporated within one working day or even few hours (Provided all KYC & incorporation documents requested are in order and the application of company name does not need any approval from the relevant authorities).


Discovery meeting

Contact us via contact form or give us a line at +65 69699622 or or Whatsapp us at +65 82188365 to clarify your require-ments with us.

Fill up form

Just take 10 minutes to fill up our Online form here. The details are necessary for us to prepare the incorporation forms in the next steps and to register your company with ACRA.


Incorporation documents

We check if your preferred name is available. And prepare the documents required for incorporation: Consent form, registers, share application and other incorporation for your Digital Signature. Everything is via Online only!


Filing and Bizfile

Upon receipt of signed forms, customers due diligence documents and incorporation fee, we will register your company with ACRA viz Bizfile. Upon successful incorporation, all the Bizfile company incorporation documents, Business Profile and Constitution will be saved in Online Client Portal which you can login and extract easily.

Handle statutory compliances

It is mandatory to submit annual return to ACRA and tax return to IRAS every year. Our accounting team will go through with you on the documents required for good accounting record keeping,prepare xero and FRS reports, prepare your tax return and file them with ACRA and IRAS.

We also proactively advise on the best tax strategies. Tax calculations are vitally important to your business, not only for compliance but also to minimize your tax bill.

I want to open a Singapore company, get an Employment Pass, and relocate myself and my family here.

I am a foreigner working and living in Singapore and i want to start my own business- with or without leaving my current job.

Our Incorporation Package for Foreigners

We will get your company registered, advice you on the things to take note after incorporation, and help open a bank account online!

For Foreigners

one-time fee

Company Incorporation + Nominee Director + Unlimited Corporate Secretary + Registered Addres
Not included: Compliance Package - Accounting & Taxation starting from $1,200/year
***Promotional Rate for signing up Company Incorporation + Nominee Director Service

Calendly Link
Accounting & Tax Package:
  • Compulsory to sign up if you use our nominee director service
  • Covers 1 year service of Bookkeeping Accounting & Tax
What do I Get?
  • Review by Chartered Accountant
  • Annual Reports
  • Xero Account Subscription
  • 20 Transactions a month
  • 40 Receipts a month
  • Need more? We can upgrade you to a plan that fits your business
Add-on Packages:

Additional Things you may Need:

One-off services upon your request.

Employment Pass (Including Appeal Process)

one-time fee
  • If you are a foreign entrepreneur, professional, managing director, etc who possesses an acceptable diploma/degree, professional qualifications or specialist skills, you may consider relocating to Singapore with an Employment Pass.
  • Oftentimes, relevant work experience also plays a significant role in determining your eligibility.
  • Singapore Employment Pass is the preferred choice for most foreigners who want to set up a company in Singapore and work and live in Singapore for a minimum period of 12 months

Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) Application

one-time fee

As a foreigner, you may be eligible for Singapore permanent residence if you are a/an:

  • Spouse of a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
  • Child of a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is unmarried and age under 21
  • Aged parent of a Singapore Citizen
  • Holder of an Employment Pass or S Pass
  • Student studying in Singapore

Employment Pass Renewal

one-time fee

Dependant Pass Renewal

one-time fee

Dependant Pass Application

one-time fee

Frequently Asked Questions:

For Foreigners

Incorporation is the legal process used to form a corporate entity or company. A corporation is a separate legal entity from its owners (shareholders).

This part of the process can take less than an hour unless you want to use special words (like bank, finance, law, media) that need special approval. In that case it might take a few days.

Otherwise, upon receipt of all signed incorporation documents and your IC or passport copy with proof of address documents, your company can be incorporated in less than 1 hour!

It's a type of working visa issued per specific company so it can invite foreign professionals, managers, executives, and technicians. It allows you to work exclusively for that company, live and bring your family to Singapore. It's valid for 1 or 2 years and can be renewed afterwards.

No, EPs/DPs are issued per one specific company. You can only work for the company that sponsors your EP. So after your company is incorporated, your new business has to apply for your new EP. Do it concurrently: there's no need to cancel your old EP before you get the new one.

This is an employment pass so your professional qualification and educational level will be evaluated. We will file your CV with relevant professional experience, education data and the company profile to get the pass.

If you want to bring the immediate family under Dependant Passes, you can apply for a Long Term Visit Pass for your family if you meet these requirements:

  • Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass.
  • Earn a minimum fixed monthly salary of $6,000. This is based on your salary, and not based on your combined household income.
  • Are sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company (usually your employer).

Permits and licenses

Some of the businesses are controlled by government authorities in the country. Therefore, you will need to obtain approval from relevant government authorities and provide them to start your business. For example, you will need to have a government approved permit to set up a retail business, wholesale business, import business, childcare center, private school, money lending business, financial advisory service, liquor distributor business, travel agency or a video company.

Registered office address and hours

You will need to have a registered address for the business. In addition to that, you need to make sure that your business is open to public at least for three hours during weekdays.

Registration number

You should obtain a registration number for your business from ACRA. It should be on all the invoices, letterheads, bills and other official documents you print.

Custom registration

If your business is engaged with imports and exports, you will need to have custom registration as well. In order to do that, you should register the business with Singapore Customers and get a CR number.

Goods and Services Tax Registration

Goods and Services Tax, which is also known as GST tax is applied on all the goods and services within the country. You will also need to pay this tax for the goods and services that are imported into the country and that are exported out of the company. It is mandatory for all the businesses in Singapore to sign up for GST. You can do it voluntarily as well.

Registration with Central Provident Fund

Central Provident Fund, which is also known as CPF is the pension fund scheme, where both employee and employer will contribute a specific percentage of the monthly salary. It is mandatory for an employer to contribute towards CPF. On the other hand, employees who earn over $50 per month should contribute to it as well.

Quick Enquiry