1. Business and Financial Plans - Documentation of the business’ current financial situation and identifying financial goals and how the business will achieve them.
2. Budget-to-Actual Analysis - Create detailed budgets to account for key expectations and then compare to actuals to ensure performance stays on track.
3. Ratio Analysis - Monitor financial ratios across profitability, liquidity, and solvency.
4. Variance Analysis - Compare financial metrics over various time periods to understand business performance.
5. Profit, Cost and Margin Analysis - Analysis of how changes in costs and volume affect a business's operating income and net income.
6. Profit & Loss and Cashflow Forecast - Forecast both profit & loss and cash flow using growth rate.
7. Business System Review - Review of the current accounting system and people for efficiency. Setting up internal processes according to best practices.
8. Capital Deployment Strategy - Are you planning to raise capital? Do you have a financial plan? Do you know how much capital you will need to market your brand?
9. Action Plan - Outline deliverables, allocate responsibilities, and report on project progress.
10. VCFO Meeting | Management Reports | Financial Dashboard - We will sit down with you to provide you with professional financial advice and guidance on the healthy management of your financial situation.